Effective date: February 26, 2019
Le Present (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.lepresent.com website (here in after referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Le Present uses the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain our service.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
– To provide customer support.
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
– To monitor the usage of our service.
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
– To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Canada and process it there.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.